Strategic Thinking And Business Planning
This is a powerful half-day programme designed to challenge the delegates’ view of what strategic thinking and business planning really is … and how it can be made more effective. We use the technique of ‘Top Tips’ to facilitate high impact, memorable sessions, as well as ‘thin slicing’ internal and external criteria that allows us to quickly establish suitability of the market or resource to be tapped. This is an interactive programme and allows easy transference of learning to the workplace.
- Where is the business currently?
- Where does the business want to be in the future?
- What tools are at our disposal to assess this?
- How will we use those tools?
- How will the business deliver its goals?
- A snap shot of how to assess the market place (external environment)
- How to assess the business capability quickly and effectively (internal environment)
- How to develop an effective marketing strategy
- How to determine the mixture of product, place, promotion and price
- ‘Dos’ and ‘Don'ts’ of the marketing strategy
- How to match reader expectation
- How to make the right decisions to deliver a winning strategy
- How to communicate this strategy
- How to convince the stakeholders about the strategy
This course is appropriate for all levels of management; ranging from junior to senior managers. This is a course that can be attended without having any prior knowledge, or other management or formal training experience or qualification.