ROI For Training
It is always tough to justify a training budget. Knowing what you spend per capita on training cannot tell you how wisely you have spent your money. It's purely a way of comparing your spend to others in the marketplace.
Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to actually measure the benefit to your business of any training programme in monetary terms?
If you could somehow call up a screen or report that showed you the results of a particular programme, or how one service line in your firm was performing in rolling out a new initiative?
We believe we can help you do just that.
Online Action Planning
We have created an online portal that allows you to:
- Upload each set of course objectives
- Ask delegates to upload their action plan at the end of the programme
- Delegates then post what they complete each month via their laptops or by blackberry /iphone app
- They also record the direct impact on the business - waste reduction, increased sales, reduced costs, new clients, hitting team results, achievement of new initiative etc
The sophisticated reporting system allows you to look at your attendees and identify:
- Who is completing their actions on time (Green Light!)
- Who is struggling to keep up (Amber)
- Who has not started (Red lights!)
It allows you to drill down and review performance:
- By Service Line
- By region
- By attendees on a particulr course
- By office, area - anyway you need
The web based system is flexible and offers a fantastic, tailored and cost effective system that you can use to manage all your training programmes or just those where you need to really understand the ROI. The results fields allow you to specify different measures for each course - H&S may have results around reduction of incidents, Sales and negotiation training will need ROI focused on fees and so forth.
Call us to find out more and discuss how this could enable you to reduce training spend on courses that dont work and increase it to re-inforce results you want!
Call Paul Richmond on 01892 610060