We will work with you to develop a bespoke course that exactly meets the requirements of the culture and objectives, not only of your organisation, but the particular project at which the course content is aimed. The result will be an energising, creative and practical look into the skills, techniques and mind-set required to organise, manage and implement the project. This course can be written for project managers, as well as the project team members, and will follow the fundamentals of the topic, from initiation to implementation.
- an introduction to the key elements of successful project management - including the project life cycle, justification and scope of the project, identifying required outcomes and tolerances on measurement and establishing measurement criteria
- what personnel are available and what special skills, attributes and types of approach will they need to make it a success?
- the usefulness of forcefield analysis to identify supportive and obstructive elements
- consultation, information and transmission of critical data at the right time and in the right amounts
- starting and resourcing the project, assessing risk, prioritisation and weighing up the benefits against the consequences
- identifying problems and overcoming them, Gantt Charts, critical path analysis, problem analysis and creative problem solving
- project completion, hand over, evaluation of performance