Investment in a Business Planning Programme
Success in operating a Business Planning Team programme can be measured in sterling. This means you can directly measure financial KPI’s and the ROI for the programme. It is expensive – as it will require that your team commits to working on the business and not just in it, for at least 3 hours every month.
Three hours a month... to make sure your business succeeds - it doesn't sound much does it? But few business leaders actually do this - which is why they find executing a business plan so tough.
Your situation will be unique but will follow certain typical parameters: One leader, a team of between 6-12 people (all decision makers), who all set business critical goals and need to achieve results. To support the team through a 12 month period, starting with a two day workshop and followed by a series of monthly sessions plus personal coaching is usually £2,950 per person for 12 months. This includes:
- Time with your key decision makers to explain the process and focus on results you want
- Two day workshop that uncovers limiting mindsets, sets clear goals and creates a process
- Monthly review of plan execution
- Online software that highlights actions for each team member
- Process to manage performance and identify where and how the team is being let down
- A guarantee the team will change as a result
Experience in the UK shows that 82% of people re-book their Strategic Team Programme for the following year! It really works! If you want to understand how it will work for you - call Paul Richmond or Ian Cockerill on 01892 610060