How Managers Influence Financial Performance
A very "hands on" finance course that enables non financial managers to understand how they can influence financial performance.
Discuss how business activities can be improved in order to generate additional profit for the business without compromising quality
- •Understand finance – the Income Statement ( Profit and Loss Account), the Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- •Review the financial performance of the business itself
- •Compare the financial performance of the business with that of its key competitors
- •Understand how the wider business environment can have a big impact upon how the business needs to operate and potential financial performance
- •Understand the key commercial realities currently facing the business
- Understand how the business works i.e. the Business Cycle
- –How work is won and the implications of offering discounts or other incentives to clients
- –Key issues when work is progressing and when the product/service is delivered to the client, ensuring that a profit has been generated and the cash has been received
- –The consequences of late or non receipt of payment from clients
- Improved Financial KPIs
- Greater confidence in discussing finance
- Focus on profitability
- Greater team awareness about importance of finance
- Traction for financial awareness at ground level
Any manager who has finance as part of their annual PDR review and anyone who wants to improve their financial performance at work.
Call Simon Dawkins on 01892 610060
to have a chat about how this could help your business perform in the current economy.