In one day we cover so much on communication skills you can barely believe it possible! Using lots of experiential learning we bring delegates to a point of understanding themselves and others so that they can improve their interactions with everybody. A greater degree of self awareness raises confidence and understanding why people react differently enable them to change their approach and be more effective in their roles - with clients, customers and their teams.
- examining, identifying and removing the barriers to 'total communication'
- Understand the physical, psychological, emotional and social impact of communication
- Recognising the breakdown of communication and how to avoid it
- Making the message work for you and your business
- Identify empathic thinking and positive messaging
- Learn the strength, fairness, power and energy of assertiveness in all business and personal communications
- the principal tips for writing business reports, proposals , emails, memos and letters
- the power and influence of positive language and effective listening
- the verbal and non-verbal message - complement or contradiction
- Get results faster!
- Gain confidence
- Influence others
- Identify potential issues in communication and avert problems
- Gain trust and credibility more quickly
- Deliver on your promises
Anyone who needs to improve the results being achieved by a team, managers or departments.